jueves, 19 de enero de 2012

A shoulder where to lay on

EMMA: Dexter, I love you. So much. It's just that I don't like you anymore...

[De la película One Day]


EMMA: Since when do I need to ask your permission? God knows you never asked mine.

DEXTER: But we just slept together. I haven't forgotten.

EMMA: Dexter, we got a bit drunk.

DEXTER: Yeah, not that drunk.

EMMA: You took your trousers off over your shoes.

DEXTER: No, I didn't... Did I?

EMMA: I think that you were upset about Sylvie and the divorce, and you needed a shoulder to cry on... Or sleep with. And that's what I was, a shoulder to sleep with.

DEXTER: And that's why you did it, was it? To cheer me up.

EMMA: Well, it worked, didn't it? If you must know, it was one of the better nights of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Filossofiabarata's soundtrack